As we prep for the Basketball Wives LA reunion – we’ve got some loose ends we are most excited to see get wrapped up. What happened after the season finale in Paris? Consult our top ten list in order to make you can cross-off what drama gets settled and what’s still on the table for season 4. We can’t wait!
We are hoping to see…
1. Sundy Carter give Brandi Maxiell a heartfelt apology after making cruel remarks about her cancer and pregnancy troubles in the season finale.
2. Jackie Christie say (again!) that she didn’t want to get herself involved in the Chantel and Draya dispute. LOL. You know what dating is, Jackie?
3. Chantel Christie pull a popup of sorts, and stopping by the reunion to have words with Draya Michele. (She’s kinda been lying?)
4. Where in the hell Draya is – is she in another studio with Shaunie O’Neal?
5. An update from Brandi about her pregnancy journey with husband Jason. Are they pregnant?
6. If Malaysia Pargo has any words for Jackie since they last spoke in Paris in the season finale.
7. If someone actually fights – from the previews, yes? Then who!?
8. Brittish Williams fill us in on her wedding plans (and if it’s even still on considering that gossip about Lorenzo Gordon).
9. Draya call the Christie women out on what they had to say about her man, Orlando Scandrick.
10. Who has the most over-the-top glam style at this reunion! Check back on Monday night for our best dressed poll.
What dramatic/tearful/hilarious/SMH moment are you most looking forward to in the reunion?
Tune into Basketball Wives LA Monday at 8 PM ET/PT to see how nutty it gets.