- James Blunt and Petra Nemcova have broken up. In related news, Lindsay Lohan has her eatin’ dress on! [Just Jared]
- Nicole Kidman may be pregnant with Keith Urban‘s baby. Mind the dingos, Aussies! [Dlisted]
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow reunite over dinner. See, every week on Friends, we heard they’d be there for each other. Theme songs don’t lie. [A Socialite's Life]
- Hugh Heffner gets touchy feely with Paris Hilton and David Hasselhoff. All in a day’s work! [CityRag]
- Angelina Jolie hasn’t been eating much lately, according to her brother. If she keeps it up, her lips are going to get flabby. But then again, that might be the point. [I'm Not Obsessed]
Eminem and his ex Kim Mathers agreed in court on Monday to stop insulting each other publicly for the sake of their daughter, Hailie. Em filed a motion earlier this month to quash Kim’s trash talking — in February during a radio interview, for example, she called Em a "horrible person," joked about the size (or lack thereof) of his penis and implied that he couldn’t sexually perform without Viagra. Up until then, Em felt free to drag Kim’s name through the dirt via the media and his music — he went as far as to address Hailie directly in the Kim murder fantasy "’97 Bonnie and Clyde" ("Da Da made a nice bed for Mommy at the bottom of the lake /
Here, you wanna help Da Da tie a rope around this rock?"). Apparently, Eminem draws the line at the disclosure of secrets about his wang. What a guy. And there’s no place like court to reaffirm manhood, right, Em?
With this new ban on talking smack about Kim in place, don’t you get the feeling that Em’s upcoming album will need to be downsized to an EP? [AP/Yahoo!]
At the ripe old age of 26, Paris Hilton is a seasoned love-maker — Randy Spelling, son of Aaron Spelling, reportedly devirginized Paris when she was about 15. Randy says Paris recently gushed about it outside of a Los Angeles nightclub: "She came up to me and she was like, ‘I want to say hi to Randy,’ " he recalls. "She was like, ‘Randy took my virginity. I want to say hi!’" Did he "take" it or did he merely not resist as it leaped into his lap? Hmmmm…
And just to keep you from worrying, it doesn’t look like Paris will be stopping the sexing any time soon — she was photographed walking hand-in-hand with Desperate Housewives man meat Josh Henderson. In other Paris news, click here to see some promo shots for the upcoming season of The Simple Life. That probably has nothing to do with her sex life, but hey, you never know. [The New York Daily News]
We aren’t qualified to give New York a true psychological evaluation, but we’ve come up with the next best thing: a free-association interview. The format is simple: we say a word (or, in many cases, a proper name) and, in response, New York says whatever springs to mind (not that she wouldn’t do that, anyway).
After the jump, New York looks back on the entire season of I Love New York by sounding off on each of the contestants. She also talks fame, success and why she prefers lovemaking to sex.
- Are Lindsay Lohan and James Blunt an item? If so, he could change "You’re Beautiful" to "You’re Firecrotch" pretty easily. [POPSUGAR]
- Gene Simmons hangs with transsexual Amanda Lepore. Thinking about getting back into the glam game, eh, Gene? [Dlisted]
- Lauryn Hill recently was spotted looking like an extra in a ’70s blaxploitation flick. It’s a long way down from Sister Act 2. [Crunk + Disorderly]
- Christina Aguilera is Kelly Bundy for a whole new generation. [Egotastic!]
- In a Vogue Italia spread, Courtney Love cleans up as best she can. Photoshop handles the rest. [MollyGood]
This weekend, Britney Spears‘ mouth went from inflicting pain on the ears of discerning music fans to inflicting pain on its owner. After Brit rushed to the hospital Sunday, her publicist was quick to shoot down rumbling that the hospital visit was the result of a post-rehab Brit revisiting her pre-rehab ways. "They’re all wrong, she just went to the dentist," snapped the rep. "She had a toothache, I have no more details." It’s almost worth believing, as it makes her Coke-not-coke habit seem more plausible (all that soda has to take its toll, right?). And, really, who doesn’t want to believe that Britney is a giant Coke-head?
Meanwhile, this means that she did not attend the weekend birthday festivities of her estranged hubby Kevin Federline. Another ex of his, Shar Jackson, however, did, as K-Fed chatted on his phone and texted his way through the celebration. If you needed further proof that Shar is the poor Kev’s Britney, well, there you go. [TMZ.com]
Box Set: Britney Spears
The buzz about Michael Jackson‘s possible long-term, nightly concert series at a Las Vegas casino has been building for months, but it just became a little more exciting: Mike’s residency may coincide with the construction of a 50-foot robotic replica of himself. Yes, that’s right — Michael Jackson’s face will be immortalized in metal, not its usual plastic. A consultant reports that the robot would shoot lasers (!) and be the first thing those flying into Vegas would see. Because nothing says, "Welcome to Vegas!" better than a giant version of MJ’s face. It’ll be the perfect preview for the impending freak show that is any Vegas vacation.
Really, this is exactly what MJ needs to top Celine Dion as the city’s resident spectacle. I hope RoboJacko ends up fighting crime or Mothra or something. Your move, creep. [New York Daily News]
Video: Michael Jackson
- Mel Gibson lashes out again in public. No anti-Semitism this time, which could only mean one thing: he’s making progress. [Dlisted]
- John Mayer and Jessica Simpson may be headed down the aisle. Whatever. It won’t mean anything unless they do it on reality TV. [Popbytes]
- Gwen Stefani officially achieves MILF status. Congrats on the honor, Gwen! [CityRag]
- Kate Moss‘ nipples come out to play. Wait, that’s news? [Egotastic!]
- Titanic lovebirds Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio to reunite on screen. Maybe this time they’ll both drown! [I'm Not Obsessed]
After the jump, Traci Bingham, the winner of the first Surreal Life Fame Games, talks about the advantages she had over her competitors, rubber-chicken shots and why you should never estimate the power of a Bingham.
Photos: I Love New York
Show Page: I Love New York
- On Sunday’s Surreal Life Fame Games season finale, which Lifer will walk away with the $100,000 in winnings and the best prize of all: their dignity?
- When Dice decides to record an album on Sunday’s Dice Undisputed, will he go gold or strike lead?
Catch previews of The Surreal Life, Dice Undisputed and more at VSPOT.