Today is not a happy day for Naomi Campbell. It’s the first day of her five-day community service sentence, a result of her pleading guilty in her 2006 phone-throwing tantrum. This means that she had to put her model lifestyle on hold to wake up before noon and report to a sanitation facility in New York, which, like, totally smells bad. If that’s not bad enough, she has to
stand next to push a broom all day, which is totally going to make her feel fat.
Making matters worse, Naomi outed herself as being possibly related to Bigfoot as she entered the facility this morning: Click the image on the left to enlarge it, but be careful — the boots she’s holding may spill out from the screen and kick you in the face. Seriously. They’re about twice the size as her head. The Captain Caveman look? Not fierce. At least, not this season.
Click below for more shots of Naomi ignoring everyone while walking into the sanitation facility. [AP/Yahoo!]
Photos: Naomi Cambell
- Rose McGowan feels up Rosario Dawson on a red carpet. She wants to get inside Rosario’s grindhouse. [Egotastic!]
- Zach Braff gets touchy-feely with some sorority girls. Unsurprisingly, they have no problem with scrubs. [Best Week Ever]
- Speaking of scrubs, Bobby Brown reportedly is shopping a Flavor of Love-esque series in which women will compete to be his roni. If you believe in reality TV and all that it can do for you… [Crunk + Disorderly]
- Angelina Jolie says she’s "sorry" for bringing photographers and press coverage into Pax‘s life. Way to plan ahead, Ange! [Just Jared]
- The pictures of Carmen Electra‘s fashion-show spill didn’t do it justice. This video footage shows that the fall was straight-up slapstick. Did someone set out a banana peel for her to slip on? [The Superficial]
Photos: Rose Mcgowan
Photos: Rosario Dawson
It’s been weeks since the finale of Ego Trip’s The White Rapper Show, and yet, as we lie in bed at night, one thing plays on a loop consistently in our heads: "Hallelujah holla back. Hallelujah holla back. Hallelujah holla back." John Brown is one of the most indelible personalities that Celebreality has seen, and though we didn’t get a chance to talk to him while the show was airing, we thought any time was a good time to get the straight story from the King of the ‘Burbz.
After the jump, John Brown talks about using reality TV as a marketing tool, his "Garbage Pail Kid" cast mates and, finally, what the hell the King of the ‘Burbz is doing reviving the ghetto.
- When the remaining guys’ moms are invited to spend some time on the set of I Love New York, will they get along with New York or will they hit some mama drama?
- When the Surreal Lifers are invited to City Hall, will they end up running for office, or from it?
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, when Dice needs an upgrade, whom should he call?
Catch previews of I Love New York, The Surreal Life, Dice Undisputed and more at VSPOT.
Yeah, boyyyyy! Flav turns 48 today. To celebrate, scream "Flavor Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav" in the face of your nearest co-worker. Spread the love! And if want to relive the glory, come have a look.
Angelina Jolie picked up the newest edition to her family/crayon box Thursday in Vietnam as expected — by everyone except for the kid. His caretakers at the orphanage didn’t tell him he was going to be adopted, so upon meeting Angelina, he burst into tears. She tends to have that effect.
Anyway, it’s great that Angelina wants to share her wealth with the needy children of the third world, but there’s an element of this adoption that’s a little unsavory: she changed his name (from Pham Quang Sang to Pax Thien Jolie). The kid is 3-years-old, so it’s not like he’s not going to notice. I mean, I didn’t change the name of my cat when I adopted him for fear of confusing him and he has the intellect of a shoebox. Way to colonize, Ange! [Time]
This week comedian Sinbad‘s Wikipedia entry reported that he died. Not so — he’s still with us, jingling all the way.
Now that that’s cleared up, feel free to go back to forgetting him. [AP/Yahoo!]
[Wait for It is our regular roundup of things to look forward to in
Mope-rockers Interpol have wrapped recording on their third album, due out early this summer on Capitol – their first for their major label. The foursome, the rightful heirs to the suicide sounds of Joy Division and New Order, told NME about a couple of songs (“Mammoth” and “The Heimlich Manoeuvre”), explained that they’d used more keyboards this time and announced tour dates – in Canada. The reason? Speculation has it that Interpol goes down better in wintry weather, and it stays cold up north at least until August. At least. [NME.com]
– Jonathan Durbin
Daniel Craig‘s ice-blue eyes may be of little use to him in an upcoming role. The man best known as Bond is eying a role in the big-screen adaptation of Blindness, the book that helped nab its author José Saramago the Nobel Prize for literature. The story concerns a town whose citizens mysteriously go blind. Julianne Moore is attached, which is good because she’s awesome and bad because her hotness is totally going to waste on a bunch of blind people. [Hollywood Reporter/Reuters]
– Christina Aguilera enjoys role-play in the bedroom. But what she really wants to do is direct. [Yeeeah!]
- Carmen Electra falls at a fashion show. Attention hog! [In Case You Didn't Know]
- My, Fergie, what big…Photoshopping you have… [Egotastic!]
- Giselle Bundchen is photographed in a bikini with no discernable baby bump. Maybe her child-to-be is a model-in-training? [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Jessica Biel takes pictures of paparazzi. Why? Are they hot or something? [Just Jared]