Milla Jovovich is the $24 million dollar woman, or at least she was on Monday, as her latest Resident Evil sequel raked in big bucks at the box-office. This newest extension of the video-game-cum-silver-screen horror show is about Jovovich’s character Alice and a group of remarkably sculpted survivors of the evil Umbrella Corporation’s T-virus. They fight their way through the desert outside Vegas. Zombies are no match for Jovovich, and apparently neither are aliens, vampires or the fashion industry. She’s been in a slew of critically derided action films, but she’s made her fair share of good ones, too (check Wim Wenders’ The Million Dollar Hotel for proof). She has also fronted a band, designed clothes with her friend Carmen Hawk, and been one of the world’s foremost super models. Not bad for a little kid from Kiev, right?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chrissy Teigen Has Your Go-To Memorial Day Barbecue Recipes | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- What Is "Ratchet"? K.Michelle, Stevie J, And More Explain | VH1 Blog
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now – | VH1 Blog