Tired of living in Beyoncé‘s shadow 364 days of the year, Solange Knowles went to extremes to make sure she owned the spotlight at her birthday bash. While she donned a loud, orange mini-dress, Beyoncé and mom Tina Knowles conservatively wore black wrap dresses. If the family dress code weren’t enough, Solange got the hottest DJ in town, Samantha Ronson, to work the event, posing with her and (rumored) girlfriend Lindsay Lohan. Hopefully Solange’s new single will allow her to taper the attention-grabbing antics. Ludacris, Ne-Yo, Cee-Lo, JoJo, Mario, and The Pussycat Dolls were also at the fete.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 9 – Damaged And Deranged – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor: Five Possible Explanations For Mysterious Mia | VH1 Blog
- Was Mimi Wrong For Accepting Stevie’s Gift At Her Man’s Event? [POLL] – | VH1 Blog
- I'm Married To A... Sneak Peek: Heather And The Sex Addict | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now – | VH1 Blog