The stars came out to pay tribute to the late Heath Ledger at the New York City premiere of The Dark Knight last night. Gossip Girl stars and on-and-off screen lovers Penn Badgley and Blake Lively made it a date night. The Dark Knight cast members as well as Hills star Lauren Conrad walked the red carpet. Ledger family attendees included Heath’s father Kim and stepmother Ines, mother Sally Bell and her husband, and Heath’s older sister Kate. Father Kim gave the film a thumbs-up when he left the movie, which had a tribute at the end to the late Heath.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- What Else Did The Psychic Priestess Tell Mimi About Nikko? – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Check Yourself: Mimi Has Some Words For Nikko – | VH1 Blog
- Was Mimi Wrong For Accepting Stevie’s Gift At Her Man’s Event? [POLL] – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 9 – Damaged And Deranged – | VH1 Blog
- Check Yourself: LHHATL Cast Reacts To Episode 7 – | VH1 Blog