Some of the hottest British and American music acts made an appearance at The Brit Awards last night. Attendees included Rihanna, the Osbourne clan, Mika, Leona Lewis, KT Tunstall, Kelly Rowland, James Blunt, Perez Hilton, Sir Paul McCartney, and Mark Ronson. Amy Winehouse performed “Love Is A Losing Game,” (see below) asking the audience to give it up for her incarcerated hubby as they applauded. We’re sure he got the skirt-tugging performance on DVR and is now pawning it off to his prison chums.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 9 Things You Never Knew About Mimi Faust | VH1 Blog
- Struggle Face-off: Rich Dollaz Vs. Stevie J | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor: Five Possible Explanations For Mysterious Mia | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor Pool Dance GIFs: Too Sexy For Tumblr | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Calls Filming Season One Of Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta “Terrible” and Six Other Crazy Thin