Donald Trump and Rosie O’Donnell‘s public feud has reignited and it feels so…desperate. Donald recently got his mitts on some provocative bondage gear Ro rocked in the 1994 S&M-comedy bomb Exit to Eden, via a fan. Don then sent said undergarment to Barbara Walters, Rosie’s boss at The View. He explained his action to the New York Post:
"I sent it to Barbara to hang in her office because I didn’t want it in mine. It was funny, except that it was really gross. It’s disgusting."
Well that explains it: countless celebs send their trash Barbara’s way. They don’t call her Packrat Walters for nothing.
Akon put on quite a show at a recent concert in Trinidad. The guest-rapper du jour was allegedly running a dance contest wherein dancers would compete for a trip to Africa. Seven women competed, and immediately following, the winner was asked to compete against the "Africa" representative, who turned out to be Akon himself. The rapper then proceeded to graphically grind up against the girl for several seconds, flipping her around on the ground and onto the monitors.
Do you think Akon was inappropriate?
The Malakar era is kaput. The pony-hawking, bandana-wearing, utra-pitchy and mildly cute Sanjaya has been pushed through American Idol’s trap door. "Sanjaya is love" said mentor Diana Ross a few weeks ago. Sure, we’ll agree. And now he’s history, too. "Let’s give ‘em something to talk about," squeeked the singer while ruining Bonnie Raitt’s lustful tune on last night’s show, "other than hair." For the last six weeks, he coifed his way to fame. Wonder if Chris or Phil can pull that off in the next few weeks…
After talking trash on Chelsea for approximately an entire episode, Melissa S. gets the boot.
But it’s karma that ultimately proves to be the biggest bitch. Thanks for playing!
When Don Imus went off on Rutgers’ hoopsters, he didn’t just do himself in. He might have taken down hip-hop, too.
Ever since the shock jock’s racist remarks about the women ballers, numerous pundits have attacked rap, as they feel the music’s lingo is responsible for his choices of words. For instance, over the last few days:
- Al Sharpton declines to give an award to record exec L.A. Reid because the label supports "gutter" rap. Reid’s imprint works with Ludacris, Jay-Z and others.
- Oprah holds a Town Hall episode that’s very critical of hip-hop.
- Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are criticized for associating with the likes of Ludacris and Timbaland.
Personally, I’ve got no beef with honest examinations of rap’s place in society, but I’m tired of "concerned" parties latching on to causes just to make a name for themselves. Hot air can be just as offensive as Luda lyrics in my book.
What do you think?
- A male model claims he had a fling with Larry Birkhead. Unlike his alleged lover, the model loves to be the one that told you this. [Towleroad]
- Ryan Gosling brings his mom to a premiere instead of Rachel McAdams. If you need any help fueling those breakup rumors, Ry, I have a bottle of lighter fluid with your name on it. [Just Jared]
- Beyoncé is being sued over her remake of a Des’ree song. What should be a matter of quality is actually one of copyright. Go figure. [CONCRETELOOP]
- Timbaland poses with Trina and it looks like he might take a bite out of her. Being devoured by greatness would probably be good for her career. [Crunk + Disorderly]
- Cameron Diaz neglects her bra. The world neglects arousal. [Egotastic!]
- Because it only makes total sense, Bono and Edge have maybe been tapped to write the lyrics and music for the upcoming Spider-Man musical. Here’s your competition, Wayne Coyne.
- The New York Times is reporting that Wang Chung and Twisted Sister are re-recording their hits. Not surprisingly, it’s a business deal. Hopefully this fad will catch on and we’ll be able to hear all-new old stuff by Tiffany. Wait. That already happened.
- Marilyn Manson’s first song from his new record is available for the listening on his MySpace page. It’s called “If I Was Your Vampire,” and there’s very little doubt anywhere that the song’s addressed to his teenage squeeze, Evan Rachel Wood.
- Speaking of new songs, Radiohead have posted a clip of a song that may or may not make their upcoming album. Hey, fans, time to obsess!
- Finally, and perhaps most excitingly, Floria Sigismondi, director of gorgeous music videos (Bowie, the White Stripes, Marilyn Manson), has been tapped to write and direct Neon Angels, a biopic about the Runaways. Floria and Joan Jett — what a team!
Chappelle Destroys Dane Cook
The comic shattered his Laugh Factory endurance record by performing standup for an insanely long time: six hours, seven minutes. I’m Wayne Brady b*tch! [MSN]
Kim Kardashian Gets Low With Reggie Bush
Rumor has it, the sex kitten is teaching the football star some moves off the field. [Star]
Buy Paris Hilton’s Hamper on eBay
It’s in excellent condition…No DNA found inside, but maybe you have a better investigator! [eBay]
In a recent interview with Allure, Lindsay Lohan painted herself to be the great protector in her circle of friends and family. "When my friends and family are around me I feel like they’re safe," says Linds. "When my friends have left me – I’ve just seen everything collapse. They’re not safe without me."
Lindsay Lohan’s super strength is no surprise considering how stable a person she has proven herself to be repeatedly in public. But did you know that she has several other super powers? These include X-ray vision (so that Lindsay can peer into the ladies’ room to see who’s holding), teleportation (to swiftly get in and out of said bathroom), bionic body parts (especially the liver!), the ability to leap buildings in a single bound (she gets high) and, of course, the magical firecrotch (to ward off…well, everybody). True story! [New York Post]
Today, Suri Cruise turns 1. So far, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have not announced any sort of party for their daughter (though if something does go down, Suri, you’re best off avoiding Patrón). But that doesn’t mean that we can’t celebrate. So, Suri, from us (and a few of your peers) to you, here’s a special birthday greeting: