50 Cent Throws Fit After Video Leaks
The hip hop star freaked out after learning the video for his new song, “Follow My Lead,” had leaked onto the web, chucking his phone out a window and ripping a TV off his office wall. Let’s see Kanye beat that tantrum! [TMZ]
Pics: Is Paris a Pothead?
Yeah yeah, we know what she told Larry King, but that thing she’s smoking looks a lot like a nice fat joint. We demand a drug test! [DListed]
Katie Holmes Plots Tom Makeover
Mrs. Cruise wants to giver her husband a full body makeover so that their age difference is less apparent. She should have just tried dating someone her age. [A Socialite's Life]
Are you sick of the 50 Cent vs. Kanye West release-date rivalry yet? 50 Cent isn’t! Intent on milking this marketing tiff for all he can (he and Kanye are set to release their new albums both on Sept. 11), 50 has announced that if Kanye’s Graduation outsells his Curtis, he’s hanging up his mic. “If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I’ll no longer [perform] music. I’ll write music and work with my other artists, but I won’t put out any more solo albums.” Don’t threaten me with a good time! Of course, Fiddy’s words come from his deep-seated arrogance. He goes on to explain why he thinks he has this competition in the bag:
“They would like to see Kanye West give me a problem, because I’ve worked myself into a space where I’ve become the favorite. Everybody roots [for] the underdog when he goes against the favorite.“
Fiddy may want to revise his statement when he realizes that so far he’s thrown five Curtis singles at the wall (count ‘em: “Straight to the Bank,” “Amusement Park,” “I Get Money,” “AYO Technology” and “Follow My Lead”) and nothing has stuck so far. Not very anticipated, now, is he? He’s looking more and more like the underdog. Ironically, I’m still not rooting for him. [New York Daily News / Image credit: Getty]
Fiddy Wishes Scherzinger’s Name Was Hot Like His
50 vs. Kanye: It’s On! No, It’s Off! Wait, Does That Mean It’s On?
Blog Best-Of: Fiddy’s Fight
Fiddy: Lil’ Kim is Dude-ish
Fiddy Takes Another Shot at Oprah
Erin’s interest in Justin Timberlake gets her booted from the Rock of Love house. She was accused by Heather of “not being there for Bret.” Did Bret make the right decision to let her go? Or was he too hard on an independent woman capable of both loving Bret and having her own life and opinions? Weigh in now and check back soon for our official recap.
Plus, check out pics of the ladies after the jump and comment on each. Read more…
Reality TV never runs out of amazing moments, and thankfully VH1 has put them all in one place for your viewing pleasure. Tune it to VH1 to see all the delicious drama that makes our reality TV nation truly great . The fights! The boozing! The falls! The cheating! Flavor Flav! Read the full list below and then let us know if you agree with our picks and the order in which we’ve placed them!
- American Idol – Clay Aiken surprises admirer
- Cheaters – husband caught in S&M tryst
- Trading Spouses – God warrior wife
- Flavor of Love – Pumkin spits at New York
- Real World: Denver – Brooke goes bonkers
- Man Vs Wild – Bear eats live fish
- Armed & Famous — celebs shocked
- Big Brother 8 – housemate hates photo
- Celebrity Fit Club 5 – Dustin Diamond vs. Harvey
- Adventures in Hollyhood – Sugarfoot gets slap happy Read more…
– Lily Allen produces a doctor’s note to prove that she’s not fit to perform. Whatever, I’m still giving her a detention. [Dlisted]
- Beyoncé cuts a commercial for Emporio Armani’s Diamonds commercial. With the velocity at which she shakes, I just don’t believe that any fragrance could actually stick to her. [Crunk + Disorderly]
- Megan Fox‘s response to the Lindsay Lohan comparisons? “Ugh.” Megan Fox, I dub thee Lady in Hating. [CityRag]
- David Beckham finally takes the field for a L.A. Galaxy game. In related news: Americans still don’t care about soccer. [A Socialite's Life]
[Image credit: Getty]
Lily Not Thrilled With Courtney, Courtney Not Thrilled With Mouth
Papa Knowles: SHUT UP.
Reality TV never runs out of amazing moments, and thankfully VH1 has put them all in one place for your viewing pleasure. Tune it tonight at 8 PM EST to countdown all the delicious drama that makes our reality TV nation truly great . The fights! The boozing! The falls! The cheating! Flavor Flav!
Want a sneak peak as to what’s made the list? Here are a few of our faves. Where do you think they fall on the countdown?
- Pumkin’s spit heard (and seen) around the world from Flavor of Love 1
- Project Runway‘s Tim Gunn ripping Santino a new one
- Dustin Diamond‘s Celebrity Fit Club battle versus the verbal wrath of coach Harvey
- America’s Next Top Model‘s fainting contestant
- The war of the drunk roommates on The Real World: Denver
Tune in to VH1 tonight at 8 PM EST to catch The Forty Greatest Reality Moments 2, and check back with The VH1 Blog to see the complete list!
Browse ‘America’s Next Top Model: Hottest Hotties’ Photos
Browse ‘Flavor of Love II’ Photos
Browse ‘Celebrity Fit Club 5′ Cast Photos
‘Forty Greatest Reality Moments 2′ Main Page
Chances are by now you’ve fallen victim to the seductive stylings of Mystery, his wingmen J-Dog and Matador, and the dorkalicious contestants who all hope to become the next Master Pick Up Artist. If you’re behind, check out our official re-cap for the first episode of the show and watch the second episode on VH1 this Monday at 9PM. Prepare to be wooed!
Monday marks the first elimination for the group of eight awkwardly awesome contestants. Who do you think has potential to win it all, and who will be the first dork to get the boot this Monday?
(Click on the pics below to check out Mystery’s eight loveable losers in full size)
Browse All Pick Up Artist Photos
Watch Episode 1 Extras on VSPOT
Official Recap: Episode 1
‘The Pick Up Artist’ Show Page