Movie premieres, awards shows, benefit concerts, and plain old clubbin’ – even though most of us are at home, the beautiful peeps are living it up somewhere. Last Night’s Pics puts you in touch with all the action.
Katie Holmes looked gorgeous (though a bit on the boney side) at the premiere of her upcoming flick, Mad Money. Hubby Tom Cruise was by her side, as well as costars Queen Latifah and Diane Keaton.
Is Pam Anderson preggers? For the sake of gossip, we effing home so. TMZ is claiming that Pammy, already a mother of two is knocked up by hubby Rick Salomon, from whom she recently filed for divorce. Rick is allegedly telling pals that Pam is “acting crazy” because she is pregnant (that sounds like something a dude would say) and is counting on her taking him back once her hormonal insanity calms down. Er, we have a feeling (call it a woman’s intuition) it’s Rick, and not the baby that’s making her act nuts. Pam took to her blog earlier today and simply posted “No,” which one can assume is her response to the rumors. But we refuse to believe it! We haven’t had a celebrity pregnancy announcement in 48 hours and we’re desperately jonesing for another one.
Katie Holmes: More Marathoning in Boston
Mrs. Cruise was allowed into the Boston Marathon without actually qualifying because the people of Beantown want to see her run sans bra again. Oh, and she’s famous. [Us]
Jessica Simpson: NFL No Show
Her career, her boyfriend’s career – what can Jess ruin next? Fingers crossed that it’s Ashlee’s upcoming album! [Us]
Don’t Worry, The Hills Girls Are Still BFF
OMG, like, they are still totally giving each other blank stares at clubs and eating Pinkberry together! Phew. [E Online]
Milo and Hayden Make Love Work
Screw that 12-year age difference, these two are totally in love! And we’re like, totally grossed out. [Us]
John Mayer Dumps Actress Gal Pal
Finally he can go back to boning random, trashy chicks like a real “rock star.” [People]
We just got finished watching the first episode of Rock of Love 2 and it seems like the girls are wild enough to easily fill the shoes of their predecessors. Well, they’ll fill the DD bras of their predecessors any rate. We don’t want to give too much away before the season premiere (Sunday at 9/8c), but here a few a few tidbits to whet your appetite:
- There’s a big surprise right before all the girls enter the house, and an even bigger surprise during the elimination ceremony.
- Something rather…consuming causes one of the girls to miss the elimination ceremony.
- One girl reveals that to her, the letters “VIP” stand for something more…vaginally oriented.
- Remember the divide between the “slutty” girls and the “bitchy” girls that became apparent during the second episode last season? It’s there again and it’s apparent almost immediately.
- One of the girls is a swinging bisexual who announces, “If I’m not getting it from Bret, then I’m gonna go find some hot girl to make out with.”
- One of the girls is French.
- One of the girls is 45!
- One of the girls is a germaphobe and, as such, could be the most misguided individual to ever enter the …of Love universe.
- Case and point: Bret makes out at least a dozen times during the course of the one-hour premiere. Here’s one girl’s imitation:
And all of that is to say that the faces may have changed, but the hassles are just the same.
Are. You. Ready. To. Rock?
Clearly, Bret is.
- Joaquin Phoenix proves doesn’t know how to spell his name during the People’s Choice Awards. He is, however, fluent in drunk. [Dlisted]
- The always alien-esque Janet Jackson‘s just-released video for “Feedback” finds her hurdling through outer space. It’s a homecoming of sorts. [CONCRETELOOP]
- Amy Winehouse bleaches her hair. You know what they say: blondes have more blackouts! [Crunk + Disorderly]
- Don’t worry: Lil’ Boosie is not dead. You can go back to not listening to him. [Sandra Rose]
Remember when Linds got all coked up, stole a car with some dudes in it and almost ran her assistant and her mom off the road? Well now that mom, Tracie Rice, is suing her ass, and the stuff she is claiming is kind of hilarious. We’re sure the ride was traumatic, but was it really bad enough to require medication? Aside from losing her job (say what?!) and therefore her $75,000 a year income, Lindsay’s rage has also cost her:
- $3500 on therapy ($175 per visit)
- $400 on a medical doctor
- $145 for a chiropractor visit
- $100 on “medicine” (er, you mean cocaine?)
But surely there are other things she could add on to make LiLo pay for them, right? How about:
- $300 worth of leggings (to look like the star she’s suing)
- $2000 on tanning sessions (see above)
- $350 on tabloid subscriptions (she’s gotta keep up with Lindsay’s whereabouts!)
Go for it Tracie!
Poor Britney, even when she’s posing with her kids – as seen above on the latest cover of Ok! Magazine – she looks like she’s in the middle of a meltdown. And now it seems like we’ll be seeing a new side to Britney – well, not that new. But newer! Brit’s paparazzi boyfriend (who she supposedly dumped recently after figuring out his scheme) has been shopping around pics of Britney kinda naked, and apparently some Aussie mag has snatched them up. Only problem? The photog was asking for $5 million, and in the end they took in about $57,000. Brit ain’t worth what she used to be!In addition, Brit’s fam has apparently been trying to get her into a mental institution to deal with her bipolar disorder, but she wasn’t havin’ none of it. Another problem? Her pal Sam Lufti allegedly was a major impediment in getting her some treatment. What are friends for, afterall!?
Click on the thumbs below, then write “Hot” or “Not” in each girls’ comments field. We will tally all votes and list the girls in order of hotness on Friday, Jan. 11. Vote for all 20 cast members now and tune in to the premiere Sunday, Jan. 13 at 9PM EST!
Rock of Love 2 Show Page
Watch a Preview!
See More Photos of the Girls!
There have been plenty of trend pieces on how the stars are showered with cool trinkets during the awards show season. Gift baskets have turned into full-on gift suites. For the Critics’ Choice Awards, we kept a mind on the environment and turned the whole thing green. Messenger bags made from 100% recycled rubber, organic soy candles, “waterless” car wash cleaner, recycled cashmere scarves, 100% bamboo dresses, items from Veev, the first certified carbon-neutral spirits company. Lots of cool stuff this year.
Check the websites below for more info.
What better way to show off your brand new boobs than to appear on the cover of Maxim magazine! Heidi Montag of The Hills fame took her new bod for a spin in the February issue, and apparently dished the dirt on L.C. and how real reality television really is.
Photo Credit: Maxim