Poor Mandy Moore. First she split from flirty Zach Braff, then she battled depression, and now, just when things are starting to look up for the good girl, Britney rolls in trying to hog her limelight.
Last Friday, as paparazzi hovered outside a Santa Monica hotel where Moore was doing press interviews inside, Spears supposedly cruised by in her car, desperate for the cameras to turn on her. A source who saw the sad attempt go down said, "She drove really slowly and doubled back on herself to make sure that everyone who wanted to get a shot, got a shot."
Mandy has an album and a movie about to drop, and all Brit’s got going on is a bad weave and a nipple slip. Oh wait – and this great pic of her flipping the bird. She’s accomplished so much this week! How dare the photogs ignore her?
Browse All Mandy Moore Photos
Browse All Britney Spears Photos
Oprah Winfrey is to 50 Cent what Mariah Carey is to Eminem: a punching bag. Last April, he called out O for her talk show’s seeming anti-rapper policy (“I think she caters to older white women,” he said) and in November, he launched an even more searing offense, branding her an “oreo” (in the Hate to English Dictionary, that translates as “black outside, white inside”). In the July issue of Spin, he’s at it again:
“She doesn’t ever say anything that anybody from the ghetto is gonna ID with. Take a poll. You go out and find me some young black women who ID with Oprah…She can escape the fact that she’s black because she’s a billionaire.”
Even if he has a point, Fiddy’s recurring attacks on Oprah do more harm than good for his cause. See, people who hate hip-hop often complain about its repetitive nature. 50 Cent is beginning to sound like one of his songs, and is that much easier to tune out. Pick a different angle, Fiddy. Tell us what you think of her hair or her weight or something. [MTV News / Image credit: Getty]
50 Cent Music Videos
Browse All 50 Cent Photos
The Simple Lifer showed up at a Beverly Hills bash last Thursday night and apparently tried something new: steering clear of the booze like only an expecting party girl could. This latest tidbit, combined with that "baby bump" that keeps poking through her formless, $1000 dresses, are only heating up the already hot rumors that Nicole is carrying around her and boyfriend Joel Madden‘s lovechild. But maybe their offspring won’t be born out of wedlock afterall, as Richie was also spotted at that same party in a giant diamond ring (as seen in photo, right), fueling rumors that the two are engaged.
We’ll just have to sit and wait this one out for the next 8-9 months. Her belly sure does look a little round, but at 85 pounds that could just be because she had a sip of water. Still, if her bump keeps growing, it’s gonna get a lot harder to hide it behind that Balenciaga bag. Maybe she could try using her new massive diamond ring? That’s about the right size.
Hot Shots: Cool Pics From Celebville
Avant-garde British critical darlings Radiohead continue to leak new album material on their website. For all the fans out there jonesing for the high, sweet, deathly sound of Thom Yorke’s voice and the funereal music that usually backs it, enterprising individuals have assembled the audio clip into a YouTube clip, posted here [thanks, NME!]. The tracks that appear in the clip are "Open Pick," "? (New Song?, I Froze Up?, Burn the Witch?)," "All I Need," "Down Is the New Up," "Arpeggi," and "Bangers N’ Mash." The latter is British for "sausage and mashed potatoes," which, we’ve found, is the only cure for a case of the Mondays. Yummy.
Radiohead Artist Page
Browse All Radiohead Photos
Tomkat joined Posh and her kids as they cheered on hubby David Beckham‘s final soccer (football, if you’re from the rest of the world) match with Spain’s Real Madrid. Now, most people hit up sporting events in face paint, faded t-shirts, and caps proclaiming team loyalty. This crew showed up like they were about to catwalk into some strange funeral-fashion show.
What is at all necessary about these outfits (click for pics)? Katie’s strange stripped minidress? Posh’s skintight black bodysuit held together by pink neon duct tape? Tom’s dress shirt opened ever so slightly to reveal his plastic chest? The matching hairdos? The sunglasses at night? The making out?
Beck’s team won, but the fans probably couldn’t even enjoy the fun because of all the celeb-insanity that was going on around them. The only normal ones there were the three Beckham boys, who matched in tiny versions of their dad’s uniform. But give them a few years and they’ll be all crazy and throwing bricks at people in Hollywood, just like another famous Brit offspring.
Browse All Spice Girls Photos
Hot Shots: Cool Pics From Celebville
Olsens: Demanding Big Bucks for B-Day Pics
Mary Kate and Ashley are shopping around photos from their chill 21st birthday dinner for $300,000. It’s definitely worth that much dough to find out if these two actually eat. [NY Daily News]
Justin Kicks Lady Love Off Tour
Timberlake, off touring in Europe, has sent current arm candy Jessica Biel back to the States so he could focus on doing stellar shows. It’s got be distracting when your woman’s buffer than you! [TMZ]
Pics: Jen’s Shirtless Beau is All That
Aniston’s super-hot new man, model Paul Sculfor, appeared shirtless on her balcony, leaving the world to wonder, "Brad who?" [X17]
- There’s more than one way to get Buckwild – Charm School‘s Becky hosts a weekly Internet radio show Sundays at 6:30 ET. It is awesome. And we’re not just saying that because this week, we’re on it. [Blog Talk Radio]
- If you’re excited for Rock of Love, you aren’t alone – check out this brief clip of a concert audience chanting to show their anticipation. [Bret Michaels' MySpace]
- Celebrity Fit Club‘s Ant has choice words on Joe Rogan‘s etiquette. Who does he think he is, Mo’Nique? [TMZ.com]
- Donald Trump is teaming with Fox for a show that provides "a stern course on debutante manners" to wild women. Hmmm…that concept sounds familiar. Where have we seen something like that before? [Radar Online]
- When Charm School is over, there will still be plenty of Mo’Nique to go around – her next F.A.T. Chance pageant is set to air July 28 on Oxygen. [ETOnline]
- Just in case you missed it: here’s a feature on I Love New York‘s Tango where he extols the virtues of Jay-Z and My Chemical Romance, alike. Eclectic!
– Ross Matthews is named Hot Slut of the Month on Dlisted. See? Appear on Celebrity Fit Club and all of your dreams come true. [Dlisted]
- Think you know Celebreality? Try out this game and give yourself an ego boost.
Chris Evans plays charismatic confirmed bachelor Johnny Storm, aka the Human Torch, in Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Reprising his role from the first film, he sat down to explain why comic books make poor seduction tools, who the Silver Surfer might be and why La-La Land is like a really hard game of chess.
Childhood Dreams . . . Teenage Nightmares
It’s fun being a superhero. It’s every little kid’s dream. But as a kid, I didn’t read a lot of comic books. I didn’t watch a lot of TV. I was outside, getting dirty, putting frogs in girls’ hair and sh*t like that. Comics aren’t so good [for flirting] especially when you’re 14, 15. That’s when it’s a problem.
The Tao of Torch
Johnny Storm is very self-involved. Everyone says "cocky" and "arrogant," but I think he’s very present. I think he loves life. He loves to laugh and have a good time. He’s very unaware of his own actions, which is probably a great way to live, if he wasn’t so insensitive. I think he’s just very much in the moment. I think that’s why he doesn’t dwell in the past or stress about the future.
- Angelina Jolie says she and Brad Pitt could end up with as many as 14 kids. With each one they acquire, you’ll feel a little bit worse about yourself. [Dlisted]
- Cameron Diaz‘s ass is at least five times more entertaining then Shrek the Third. FACT! [CityRag]
- Isaiah Washington is photographed dressed as a priest on the set of…something. Following his anti-gay comments, we can’t tell if this is irony or penance. [Crunk + Disorderly]
- Britney Spears is auditioning backup dancers. She’s not touring, just ovulating. [Just Jared]
- And speaking of Britney, former lover J.R. Rotem is spilling the beans on their sex. " I f***ed Britney…tractor style." That’s a lie. Everybody knows that Britney only does it trailer style. [A Socialite's Life]