- Brad Pitt says if he and Angelina Jolie have more kids, they’re going to need a bigger bed. Adopting kids is like Jaws, but scarier. [Dlisted]
- Michael Jackson reportedly spent three hours getting his hair did before a recent photo shoot. But you know that he looked SO HOT after, so it was worth it. [Crunk + Disorderly]
- Mark Ronson releases the video for “Valerie” featuring an Amy Winehouse impersonator. As If anyone could possibly throw up on herself with the same panache as Amy. Really, there’s no comparison. [Popbytes]
- Sharon Stone‘s dress looks dangerously like a tampon. The better to soak up the excess Botox with? [Best Week Ever]
- Paris Hilton‘s exposed crotch scales new heights. So this must mean her career is on an upward trajectory. [CityRag]
[Image credit: Getty]
Eight stages. 132 bands. 65,000 fans to contend with. Set on the sweltering Texas fields of Zilker Park, making the most of the bands playing this year’s Austin City Limits Festival on a barbecue-filled stomach was no easy feat, but the chance to see My Morning Jacket (pictured), Bjork, Arcade Fire, Regina Spektor, Cold War Kids and hundreds of others was too enticing not to try. Check back tomorrow for a full report from the festival frontlines. In the meantime, check out a few facts and stats from the three-day music fest.
Best Whistler in Pop Music: Andrew Bird
Second Best Whistler in Pop Music: Sampler used by Peter, Bjorn and John
Number of Big Lebowski-Themed T-shirts (seen): 5
Band with Best Sense of Humor: My Morning Jacket
Least-Coordinated Audience: Common
Most Questionable Onstage Outfit: Ben Kweller
If you hate Lacey, the interview below will probably make you hate her even more. Regarding her time on Rock of Love as the self-appointed “puppet master,” she is, in a word, unapologetic. If you love Lacey, however, please leave your full name and phone number in the comments — I’d like to evaluate you psychologically.
Kidding! I’m sure you won’t believe it, but Lacey’s nice as can be on the phone and in person, and articulate to boot. After the jump, she talks about pre-show scheming, being compared to New York, animal rights and Heather’s allegation that she thorned Bret’s rose, if you get what I’m sayin’ (and I think that you do).
J. Lo is supposedly knocked up with a baby or two, which means she and hubby Marc Anthony must be up all night pondering names for their little fella (or lady…or both). We’ve devoured a couple of baby naming books and are volunteering our best suggestions to the happy couple. You too can jump in and play the name game by leaving your money monikers below.
- Baby Lo
- Violet Affleck
- Baby From the Block
- Icey Rocks Diamonds McBling Lopez-Anthony
[DListed. Image: Getty]
Life is so hard on The Hills, that Heidi almost can’t believe it. Even her fancy work clothes can’t hide the fact that girl is strugglin’. Poor baby. Maybe she should stopping making so many sad “Why me?” faces and suck it up. Backstabbing brings you bad karma, girlfriend! Oh – and don’t ask the intern to transfer numbers into your new phone. Every seasoned event planner – and human – knows that’s a pretty douchey thing to do. Right Elodie?
We’d be lying if we said we weren’t totally pumped for the new CBS show Kid Nation. A bunch of children – with, possibly the worst parents ever – are sent to rebuild some fake ghost town in the desert and create their own rules, government and economy. More importantly, some kind producer taught them how to act like they’re binge drinking and getting piss drunk with root beer. The result, as seen in the video above, must make their parents proud. That’s what happens when you leave your kids unsupervised, fools! [via SeriouslyOMG]
So this is what happens, huh. Girl gets on a super popular TV show, turns eighteen, dumps her bland reality TV boyfriend for her co-star and shows up at the Emmys in a dress concocted out of shimmery wrapping paper. Bravo! Apparently Heroes star Hayden Panettiere is now dating her thirty-year old co-star Milo Ventimiglia. The two were not only spotted getting cuddly, but Milo was seen cutting Hayden’s meat for her at an Emmy’s dinner. His tender, fatherly ways creep up out almost as much as Hayden’s dress.
Check out pics of Hayden’s Fashion No No below. [Getty]
Things that would make any normal 25-year old twice divorced mother-of-two millionaire with crappy hair extensions go crazy:
- Your whale of an ex-bodyguard (who you allegedly fired when he didn’t hear you command him to retrieve a hat) coming forward to accuse you of doing drugs and prancing around naked in front of your kids (Mad props to Brit if she does both of these at the same time – that’s so “Jim Morrison cool!”)
- Your longtime lawyer and short-time manager quitting on the same day. Cuz your custody battles sucks as much as your career.
- Temporarily losing custody of your children. It’s only fun to party when they’re at the mansion with you!
- Being showed up by a guy in a cheap wig and control top panties (see boy Britney in the vid above) who performs your VMAs routine better than you did – and looks hotter while doing so. Ouchtastic.
Who Would Want to Knock Off K-Fed?
Oops! Bret Disses JT & Timbaland
Brit Chugged Booze Instead of Rehearsing
Britney Bombs on the VMAs
In the pantheon of rock stars, there are very few that come close to embodying the rock and roll lifestyle quite like Motley Crue‘s Nikki Sixx. He taught Tommy Lee to party, became the stuff of legend in terms of his tolerance for chemicals and came back from the dead, all while writing the hair metal soundtrack to the ’80s. In addition to those Motley albums, Sixx wrote near-daily entries in his journals, documenting his decadent and depraved lifestyle, which he only recently discovered packed away in storage. In an effort to raise money for Convenant House, a halfway house for at-risk kids and teens, Sixx has released The Heroin Diaries, jottings from journal from that debauched era (he reads from it at a series of Borders Books dates. We sat down with Sixx to find out more about his new project. Check the interview and excerpt and pics from the book below.
Jessica Simpson’s Super Skinny Bod
Damn Girl! One month you’re curvy and round and then 30 days later you’re a bag of bones. Pick a size — preferably a healthy one. [Egotastic]
OJ Simpson’s Uncensored Attack
Check out the uncensored version of the confrontation that’s landed OJ in (more) hot water. Just make sure your ears can handle the copious F bombs the Juice squeezes out in five minutes. [TMZ]
Madonna’s Mad Mothering Skills
Malawi decides they approve of Madonna’s mothering after learning that she bakes cakes and owns luxurious sheep-like carpets. Was Martha Stewart on the ‘deciding committee?’ [DListed]
Owen Spotted Flashing Scars
Yup, he really did it, and apparently we need the pictures to prove it. It couldn’t get any classier than that! [Us Weekly]
Rosie and Oprah: Ready To Feud?
Oh snap! Rosie turned down an interview with Oprah to instead discuss her new book with Diane Sawyer. Oprah’s gotta be thinking, ” What would the Donald do?” [NY Post]