Even though their divorce was just settled and custody split 50-50 between Britney and Kevin, the former backup dancer filed papers yesterday for primary custody of the couple’s two sons. A source revealed that Federline has been worried that Brit’s wacky behavior exposes the babies to “unnecessary risk.” Okay, technically a topless pool makeout sesh doesn’t directly harm their kids, but we see K-Fed’s point. Britney’s kinda lost it, and she’s got the weave to prove it. Spears has not released a statement regarding her ex’s move, but she’d probably say something like, “Huh? Wah? I’m freaking out! No, not because of Kevin trying to get all custodian, but because I can’t find my Marlboro Lights. Seriously though ya’ll , I’m a good mom and a brainiac – that’s gotta count for something!” [People. Image: Getty]
Pics: Brit Looks Hot in Perfume Ad?
Check out these pics of Britney taken this summer for her new perfume ad, and then marvel at the magic of Photoshop. [Access Hollywood]
J. Lo Wins Big Against Ex-Hubby
A judge has ruled in the diva’s favor, and now her first husband (remember him?) must pay her $545,000 to write his planned tell-all book on their time together. [People]
Brangelina’s Tot Has Army Bash
After all their peace-loving humanitarian work, Brad and Angie throw son Maddox an enormous military themed birthday bash. Kinda weird, but you can’t say no to your kids! [Just Jared]
Think you know what Bret Michaels wants and needs? Let us know which girls the Poison frontman will cut from the house next and which girls he’ll ask to stay. (Click the pics to see them in full size.)
Still on fire:
Fallen, but not forgotten:
Scott Baio Is 45…and Single may be all about Scott Baio, but his life coach, Doc Ali, isn’t. In addition to helping Scott sort out his love woes on TV, she’s helping our readers sort out their problems online. If you need some advice on love, life and/or work, drop Doc Ali a line here. And check this spot every week to see if Doc has answered your questions.
After the jump, Doc Ali continues doling out the virtual guidance.
– Akon finally releases the video for “Sorry, Blame It On Me.” We would, Akon, if we could remember what the hell we’re blaming you for. [Sandra Rose]
- Jay-Z is named one of the best-dressed men by Esquire. So that whole “Change Clothes” thing no longer applies? [CONCRETELOOP]
- This up-skirt shot of Katharine McPhee is the most entertaining thing to come out of her career, ever. Seriously, she should give up singing and just walk onstage bottom-less and, like, stand there. [IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com]
- Are Brad and Angelina trying to hold their relationship together for the sake of their children? Or is it just that they haven’t yet reached their goal of building a soccer team yet? [Popbytes]
- Kimora Lee releases a Barbie-esque doll in her likeness. She’s finally gotten around to giving little girls an impossible image to live up to, because, clearly, she hasn’t terrorized pop culture enough. [Rhymes With Snitch]
[Image credit: Getty]
Check out this clip of your favorite troubled starlet giving her thoughts on “good accessories for fall.” Funny how she left out alcohol ankle bracelets and pocket-sized cocaine containers.
[A Socialite's Life]
Apparently all that time Diddy was out macking ladies and hanging with J. Lo and her Versace dress, he had an on-again off-again girlfriend waiting in the wings. But now they’re apparently off for good, and Kim Porter‘s run to OK! Magazine to dish and diss Diddy. Oh, if only we regular ladies had a sweet, glossy outlet in which to rag on our exes but alas, we’re not all models with three kids fathered by a hip hop legend. Some of Kim’s choice quotes include this one on Combs’ wandering eyes – and hands and lips:
“I will never sit here and say that Puffy — or any man — is 100 percent faithful. I just don’t believe it. Some of you are, but I’m not going to sit here and say that I didn’t believe that he cheated on me. I would never say that. I’m aware that he’s cheated.”
As previously reported, last Friday 50 Cent agreed to debate Kanye West about whose forthcoming album will be better — Curtis or The Graduate. The offer came from BET’s 106 & Park, to which 50 said, “Kanye, he’s not going to want to show up.” Well, Kanye proved 50 right by rejecting his challenge at yesterday’s MTV Video Music Awards announcements. In fact, Kanye called the debate “the stupidest thing.” While we agree that indeed the debate would be very stupid, we were looking forward to someone — anyone! — offering some sort of apology for holding it on September 11. That was the proposed date of the debate, which is also when both rappers’ records will be released. If Kanye hadn’t dashed 50′s plans, America would be one step closer to understanding why the rest of the world hates us.
The tiny-bodied, big-voiced singer has apparently fallen ill with exhaustion, also known as “Starlet Virus” or “The Lindsay Lohan Disease.” Exhaustion is often an excuse given by publicists when their client is sick with something else, so all bets are on as to what is really ailing Amy. She apparently was rushed to a London hospital after some sort of incident, and is now back at home under orders to have “complete rest.” This means no more concerts for the Brit, who was scheduled to perform at the Oya Festival in Norway tonight. It also presumably means no more booze for Winehouse, whose been known to lug around a Jack Daniels bottle from time to time. Hopefully now she’s gonna give her liver a little rest too. [Image: Getty]
Forget the chihuahua – the latest and greatest trend to be embraced by the stars is their own uber-sassy mothers. And you too can have one – just grab your mom, do something super effing stupid to get her reallll mad at you (or somebody else), and then shove her into that Louis Vuitton dog carrier you bought two seasons ago and tote her around for all the world to see. These days everyone in Hollywood’s got a p*ssed off mom!
- Usher’s mom Jonetta Patton hates his new wife so much that she skipped their tiny wedding to hit up a day spa!
- Lynne Spears and her daughter Britney are feuding so bad that Brit supposedly thinks her mama has knocked boots with K-Fed to get back at her!
- And good ol’ Dina Lohan is always angry with somebody – though never her cracked out daughter. Currently she’s being sued for swindling $400,000 out of a music producer and never paying him back. Tacky, sure – but trendy!
So take off the retro sunglasses, remove your leggings and lug your mama around instead. The baggage you two have is guaranteed to make you the top trendista in your hood. [Images: Getty]