- Victoria Beckham is rumored to be joining the Pussycat Dolls for a few performances. Going from the Spice Girls to PCD is like going from working the BunnyRanch to Hunt’s Point. Tragic. [Dlisted]
- Meg White‘s rep denies those sex-tape allegations chalking them up to “a very twisted sense of humor.” I’m more concerned about people’s eyesight than their sense of humor, but hey, that’s me. [TMZ.com]
- The filming for the Sex and the City movie is underway. If we’re lucky, they’ll hold the sex. [CityRag]
- Lil Wayne adopts a Gollum-like stance for the cover of Vibe. He’s never looked more presssshhhhhusssssss! [Crunk + Disorderly]
- Sienna Miller is upset that nude photos of her have leaked. So is my stomach. [Seriously? OMG! WTF?]
A slew of I Love New York 2 Casting Special extras have hit VSPOT, and the personalities involved are so big that it’s shaping up to be a hell of a season. Flavor of Love / Charm School graduates Goldie and Shay “Buckeey” Johnson curate the spots as the producers travel to Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta and New York in hopes of finding men to compete for New York’s affection. Along the way, you’ll meet an Asian dude who goes by the name of “Big Johnson,” a self-professed “partying Indian,” a man who describes himself as “hood and a homeowner,” a father-son team, a guy who claims that “body and joint manipulation is my specialty” and a rather curious fellow who goes by the name “Mr. Bojangle” (no S!), looks like Sisqo and claims that New York “mentally called him” to the audition.
Below, check out one of the clips featuring a thirtysomething virgin and a retired male exotic dancer. Both are pleading to be on the show and both are as portly as they are entertaining.
The I Love New York 2 Casting Special airs Monday, Oct 1 at 9/8c on VH1.
Watch More ‘I Love New York 2′ Casting Clips
Browse All ‘I Love New York 2′ Photos
‘I Love New York’ Show Info
Meet New York’s Men
‘I Love New York 2′ House
Sexy New York Pics (Sister Patterson Too!)
The Hills star Lauren Conrad and her sidekick Audrina took it all off for their recent Maxim photoshoot, and the results are almost as hot as a catty girlfight outside of Les Deux in Hollywood after a night of vodka tonics. The girls were probably sick of Heidi Montag‘s stick thin bod getting all the attention and wanted to do a little flaunting of their own. Check out video above of the sexiness – nothing beats Lauren throwing rose petals on a bed while dressed in a slinky camisole. Er, except Audrina in a skimpy bra. Justin Bobby approved, we’re sure! [Just Jared]
Kim Kardashian Poses for Playboy
Vanessa Hudgen’s Naked Pics Are Real
Britney Spears’ Nutty, Naked Photoshoot
Nick & Vanessa’s X-Rated Jacuzzi Jaunt
Is Adrianne Curry the new Cornell West? Maybe! The VH1 Celebreality goddess has set the Internet on fire via her outspoken, somewhat curious views on race that she posted on her MySpace blog.
It all started Wednesday, when Adrianne took to the Internet, railing against Jesse Jackson‘s claim that Barack Obama was “acting like’s white.” Adrianne ranted (all sic, obviously): “For someone to take a jab at someone for not acting like “their race”, I think it proves that THEY ARE RACIST! (something I have always felt when watching Jesse Jackson)Let me just say that if I am expected to act a certain way because of my skin color, tell me what NOT to do! Like HELL if I am going to try to “act” like an Italian mut, or except anyone else who thinks that is OK. We are all brothers and sisters on this planet.” She concluded her post with some words about O.J. Simpson and added Morgan Freeman‘s branding of Black History Month as “ridiculous” as a sort of post script. And that’s when the real fun began!
Of course it could! She could have uglier, faker extensions. She could – nope, that’s it. Her life has officially hit rock bottom over a 48-hour span. If you don’t believe us, check this shizz out:
- Bad: On Friday that massive bodyguard, Tony Barretto, who served as a surprise witness in Brit’s custody battle revealed the gory details about life with the singer, which apparently included drug overdoses, whiskey kept in the pantry and her own made-up language. It’s-Ay Ritney-Bay, Itch-Bay!
- Totes Bad: Also on Friday, she was charged with a hit and run after she rammed her Mercedes into a parked car in August (see video above). Brit was spotted that day leaving her lawyer’s office in tears.
- Seriously Badtastic: That same bodyguard does a second interview and claims Brit talked about suicide and ate sushi for breakfast. Her craziness clearly has a range.
- Possibly a Good Thing?: This weekend her lawyers and friends(she has friends?) apparently tried to get Britney back into rehab. She did leave LA this weekend, but is supposedly in Atlanta and not detoxing.
- It Only Gets Worse: The bodyguard kept his blabbing going on The Today Show this morning. Stay in Atlanta, Brit! We hear the food their is really
good fried. You’ll love it!
Britney Bombs on the VMAs | Photo Gallery
Brit’s Bad Parenting Finally Busted
Brit Chugged Booze Instead of Rehearsing
Britney’s Kids Have Rotting Teeth
He must’ve thought it was a bone! “A family in Loveland, Colorado took their dog in to see the vet after it had started coughing up blood, which according to several popular veterinary web sites is a pretty bad sign,” reports Kotaku. ” An X-ray revealed a large mass in the dog’s stomach, which the family assumed was an old TV remote they’d been letting the pet chew on. Questionable taste in dog toys aside, the vet induced vomiting and bits of an old TV remote did come out, but only bits. There was something else in there…
“The Vet started massaging the dog’s belly and it just came flying out,” said Marie Becknell. I knew what it was right away by the color and shape of it. It was my son’s video game remote.” The dog had swallowed the boy’s Nintendo Wii remote controller.
“‘The dog spent the night at the Vet and boy’s punishment for leaving the controller out was two weeks allowance to replace the Wii remote,’ said Mrs. Becknell. The pet was fine but the remote had to be tossed.” Two weeks allowance to replace the Wiimote? Why do I think Mom thinks more of the Wiimote than she does of the poor dog? Is she annoyed about not being able to play Wii Sports?
Get lots more info on the gaming world in VH1.com’s Game Break blog.