Reality TV never runs out of amazing moments, and thankfully VH1 has put them all in one place for your viewing pleasure. Tune it to VH1 to see all the delicious drama that makes our reality TV nation truly great . The fights! The boozing! The falls! The cheating! Flavor Flav! Read the full list below and then let us know if you agree with our picks and the order in which we’ve placed them!
- American Idol – Clay Aiken surprises admirer
- Cheaters – husband caught in S&M tryst
- Trading Spouses – God warrior wife
- Flavor of Love – Pumkin spits at New York
- Real World: Denver – Brooke goes bonkers
- Man Vs Wild – Bear eats live fish
- Armed & Famous — celebs shocked
- Big Brother 8 – housemate hates photo
- Celebrity Fit Club 5 – Dustin Diamond vs. Harvey
- Adventures in Hollyhood – Sugarfoot gets slap happy Read more…
– Lily Allen produces a doctor’s note to prove that she’s not fit to perform. Whatever, I’m still giving her a detention. [Dlisted]
- Beyoncé cuts a commercial for Emporio Armani’s Diamonds commercial. With the velocity at which she shakes, I just don’t believe that any fragrance could actually stick to her. [Crunk + Disorderly]
- Megan Fox‘s response to the Lindsay Lohan comparisons? “Ugh.” Megan Fox, I dub thee Lady in Hating. [CityRag]
- David Beckham finally takes the field for a L.A. Galaxy game. In related news: Americans still don’t care about soccer. [A Socialite's Life]
[Image credit: Getty]
Lily Not Thrilled With Courtney, Courtney Not Thrilled With Mouth
Papa Knowles: SHUT UP.
Reality TV never runs out of amazing moments, and thankfully VH1 has put them all in one place for your viewing pleasure. Tune it tonight at 8 PM EST to countdown all the delicious drama that makes our reality TV nation truly great . The fights! The boozing! The falls! The cheating! Flavor Flav!
Want a sneak peak as to what’s made the list? Here are a few of our faves. Where do you think they fall on the countdown?
- Pumkin’s spit heard (and seen) around the world from Flavor of Love 1
- Project Runway‘s Tim Gunn ripping Santino a new one
- Dustin Diamond‘s Celebrity Fit Club battle versus the verbal wrath of coach Harvey
- America’s Next Top Model‘s fainting contestant
- The war of the drunk roommates on The Real World: Denver
Tune in to VH1 tonight at 8 PM EST to catch The Forty Greatest Reality Moments 2, and check back with The VH1 Blog to see the complete list!
Browse ‘America’s Next Top Model: Hottest Hotties’ Photos
Browse ‘Flavor of Love II’ Photos
Browse ‘Celebrity Fit Club 5′ Cast Photos
‘Forty Greatest Reality Moments 2′ Main Page
Chances are by now you’ve fallen victim to the seductive stylings of Mystery, his wingmen J-Dog and Matador, and the dorkalicious contestants who all hope to become the next Master Pick Up Artist. If you’re behind, check out our official re-cap for the first episode of the show and watch the second episode on VH1 this Monday at 9PM. Prepare to be wooed!
Monday marks the first elimination for the group of eight awkwardly awesome contestants. Who do you think has potential to win it all, and who will be the first dork to get the boot this Monday?
(Click on the pics below to check out Mystery’s eight loveable losers in full size)
Browse All Pick Up Artist Photos
Watch Episode 1 Extras on VSPOT
Official Recap: Episode 1
‘The Pick Up Artist’ Show Page
Below, catch an exclusive extended preview of the upcoming 10 chapters of R. Kelly‘s “Trapped in the Closet” saga (set to hit DVD on Aug. 21). You may have seen the recap of the first 12 chapters (dubbed “Chapter 12.5″) that hit the Net a few weeks ago — that’s in the video below, but so are first-looks at Chapters 13, 18 and 21. Catch R. Kelly in old-man drag in the character of Randolph — yes, R&B fans, there is a Santa Claus. See our hero lead a gospel revival (bonus points: the “Closet” melodic template gets a choir-led upgrade!). Watch a Sopranos-inspired mob showdown.
It only gets nuttier. The clip below is full of choice dialogue — I can’t decide which is the better insult: “I hope a pigeon fly by here and s*** on your face,” or calling someone, “LL Fool J.” At least there’s no longer a question about R. Kelly’s intent: what’s below is so ridiculous that he’s clearly in on the joke. I mean, he has to be, right? Right?!?!
R. Kelly’s Expanding His “Closet”
Blog Best-Of: R. Kelly’s Ridiculousness
Box Set: R. Kelly
R. Kelly’s Best Tracks
Every week we round up selections from the funniest, most obscene and brutal film criticism out there so that you don’t waste your cash at the theaters and laugh a little at Hollywood’s expense. This week: Rush Hour 3 is tired, irritating, unnecessary and cruel. It’s also causing critics to have meltdowns. Now that’s the mark of a bad movie. See below.
“In Rush Hour 3, the latest installment in the popular action-comedy franchise, Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker return as mismatched cops who find themselves . . . . Honestly, do you really care?” — Newsweek
“So lackluster that it’s not even worth searching out when it plays on television. The Rush Hour experience, which never attained anything resembling full speed, has come to a crashing halt.” — Reelviews
For a good part of last month, the Hollywood Hills were alive with the sound of…shrieking. And laughing. And crying. Sometimes one after another in an emotional avalanche. It could only mean one thing: New York was in town.
Now that the filming of I Love New York 2 has wrapped, we can give you this exclusive first look at the reality TV diva and her new pad. You can see that things are a little different this time around – for one thing, the guys are divided up and put into rooms based on how they were cast (there’s a regular casting bedroom, an Internet-choice room and a “Mama’s Boys” room for the boys Sister Patterson selected). For another thing: there’s a gazebo. For yet another thing: New York’s got a new weave! That’s even better than installing a Jacuzzi!
When I visited the set toward the end of filming, I watched New York on a double date (if you can call it that) out in her pool. Her temper flared, her tears poured, her cackling reached unthinkable decibels. Best of all: she asked on more than one occasion if her eyelashes were still on. New York in more false-eyelash drama? It’s good to be home.
Look out: I Love New York 2 premieres this fall.
Get Ready for Flavor of Flav 3!
Watch I Love New York Season 1 on VSPOT
Browse All I Love New York Photos
I Love New York: The Game
The Return of New York!