- Rihanna is certified perfect and if you disagree, you’re probably blind. Ella. Ella. Ella. Hey, hey, hey. [Crunk + Disorderly]
- The now-iconic pictures of Lindsay Lohan passed out in the front seat of an SUV get defaced in a hilarious feature called “Stuff on My Lohan.” It’s amazing what Photoshop can do to bring out your inner frat boy. [CityRag]
- In other Lindsay news, her (former?) man Callum Best has been caught with his pants down, snorting drugs off hookers. Look, buddy, Lindsay Lohan is the only hooker you should be snorting drugs off. And don’t you forget it! [Best Week Ever]
- After George Michael was found slumped over the wheel of his car in October, sleeping medication, an anti-depressant, GHB and cannabis were found in his system. Sounds like quite the party – what’s the problem? [Towleroad]
- LL Cool J has a nip slip, but will he become the scapegoat that Janet Jackson did? Doubtful. That’s sexist America for you! [Bossip]
Just one day after admitting she hit rock bottom, a vomit-covered Britney Spears had to be dragged out of the men’s bathroom at a Los Angeles hot spot. The rehabbed young mother apparently apologized by saying, "I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Things aren’t going well for me at the moment."
It’s doubtful that Britney meant for her "comeback" to include stumbling around dripping in her own puke. So I gotta ask: is her sobriety back on the skids or did the pop princess eat something toxic?
The LiLo-palooza train-wreck shows no sign of slowing down. Yesterday Lindsay Lohan did what everyone was hoping and checked herself into the Promises treatment center in Malibu. After being driven to the detox palace by her lawyer, Lindsay’s people released an "official statement", asking for some privacy so she can kick her bad habits in peace. What they really mean is: LEAVE GIRLFRIEND THE HELL ALONE, ALREADY!
Pretty Paris Heaved From Heiress Book
Editors of an upcoming photo book of beautiful heiresses from around the globe unanimously voted to exclude Paris from its pages. Perhaps she’ll be asked to pose for piece on gorgeous convicts instead? [NY Post]
Enrique to Anna: "Adios!"
Game over! Maybe-married couple Iglesias and Kournikova have split after five years together. Now Enrique can get back to trying to beat his dad’s record number of lady lovers – a tally that’s allegedly in the thousands. [The Sun]
Young Jeezy Cuffed At Strip Club
The rapper was arrested early Thursday morning following an argument at
a Hot’lanta strip club. The drama was a family affair – both Jeezy and
his sister were cited for disorderly conduct. [MSN]
Today, the Jackson Family Auction kicks off, which means people with too much money will be able to take a little piece of the Jackson home. For the rest of us, it means that we get to virtually rummage through the Jacksons’ crap as shot after shot of the auction lots are posted online. We win! I mean, try to not gawk at this:
What is it? Probably some film prop. Why did Michael Jackson own it? A few thousand plastic surgeries ago, it provided a model for the face MJ would come to own:
And there’s more beauty below!
In Touch Weekly has acquired what’s said to be the email invite to Nicole Richie‘s Memorial Day Party. It rhymes and is awesome. Here it is:
Beyond the prophetic nature of the rhyming portion (since Mischa Barton really did pass out), the highlighted section is really the genius of this invite. If this is real, Nicole Richie has a postmodern sense of her celebrity. Despite her reputation and blog gossip, Nicole Richie has always contended that she doesn’t suffer from an eating disorder. With this invite, she’s mocking the mockers — she isn’t merely laughing at herself, she’s laughing at this media-spun image of herself. Maybe she really is anorexic (I mean, look at her), but that would make the joke even more devious (for then she’s spinning her problem so hard, she’s actually aligning with her detractors).
No matter what the underlying truth is, if this email is real, Nicole Richie is a socialite who’s too smart for her own good. She’s practically a unicorn.
Bobby Brown‘s got a lot of things to keep straight. Years of suspected drug use, warrant-dodging and being married to one of the music’s most difficult divas can muddle a man’s mind, which is exactly what happened at his performance in Southampton at Stereo this weekend. Brown began to sing his hit "My Prerogative" only to stop before the second verse and apologize for forgetting the words. Brown might have also been distracted by his new ladyfriend Alicia Etheridge, a longtime friend of ex Whitney‘s, who Brown was reportedly making out with in a car for 30 minutes prior to peforming. When asked whether he was seeing anyone, Brown responded: "I’m dating, so it’s not like I’m single."
Can’t imagine Aerosmith without its lead mouth. Say it ain’t so, gossip peeps (Joe Perry’s no vocalist).
This kid’s just 30 years too late to kick off a b-boy revolution. But his spinnin’ and poppin’ ain’t bad.
Call the Cops: The Police have begun their summer rampage.
- Eating-disorder rumors swirl around Angelina Jolie. She’s just a product of the system: starving yourself is what you do when there are younger, much, much hungrier toothpicks nipping at your heels. That’s showbiz! [Dlisted]
- Lindsay Lohan officially checks in to rehab. Haven’t we heard this before, though? [TMZ.com]
- Mariah Carey is set to play herself in a 15-minute short movie directed by Spike Lee. Some people get bored of being themselves; those people are not Mariah Carey. [Crunk + Disorderly]
- Beyoncé: “I’m a frustrated drag queen!” Wow. That one just writes itself. Erm…touché? [Bossip]
- Pam Anderson explains her infamous sex tape with Tommy Lee to her children. That right there is a rite of passage for the new millennium. It’d be a beautiful thing if it weren’t so, you know, disgusting. [A Socialite's Life]
[Image credit: Getty]
There is no sweeter sound than that of Schatar “Hottie”/”Money Banks” Taylor answering her phone: “Good evening, this is Schatar.” That’s how our interview with the Charm School cast-off kicked off and for the next 30 minutes, the most eccentric character in the Flavor of Love universe (and that’s saying a lot!) gamely answered all of our questions with her near-eerie perfect diction and even eerier politeness.
In what is, in our opinion, our wackiest and most fun Celebreality Interview yet, Schatar talks us about being treated roughly by the other girls, her weave that’s guaranteed to last up to five years, her bout with childhood blindness, her dog that’s part cat, her trendsetting tendencies, her five-octave voice, how she’s the “new image of the perfect woman” and much, much more. Get out your bicycle bells and join us after the jump…