- Shots from Rihanna‘s upcoming "Umbrella" video surface. Judging by the way she’s dressed, I’m kinda anxious about where she’s going to stick that umbrella. [CONCRETELOOP]
- Scarlett Johansson has more talent in her left breast than most young actresses have in their entire bodies. And here’s proof. [Yeeeah!]
- It is rumored that Celine Dion will duet with a virtual Elvis Presley on American Idol this week. Mmmmm, Celine and Elvis! Tastes like dust, Mommy! [Dlisted]
- Mischa Barton‘s mom jeans will soon have the world saying, "I like the baggy crotch on you." [JustJared]
- Paris + K-Fed: Because crabs deserve sores to play in. [MollyGood]
Russian Pays $1.2 Million for J.Lo
A billionaire bought a 40-minute concert for his wife’s b-day bash. [People]
La Lohan Leaves Knightley’s Lesbian Flick
Lindsay threw a "Mean Girl" and quit Keira Knightley’s new movie, shattering any chance that their girl-on-girl action will make it to the big screen. [Fox]
Chris Rock’s Alleged Baby Mama: Scams, Lies & DUI’s
Cops say the woman has been full of s**t for years: stealing, partying, making up wild stories and even running an elaborate cell scam. [TMZ]
Sharon Stone is such a human cheese ball rolling (and rolling and rolling) in nuts, that when I see a headline like this…
…I wonder whether it is literally true. It’s not (the People story it heads sadly contains no mention of circus tricks), but still, I really wish it were.
Ah. That’s better.
Alec Baldwin has apologized for PigGate, the voice-mail rant he left for his daughter Ireland earlier this month that leaked last week. He has posted about the minor scandal on his site, and we break it down after the jump.
“All I Wanna Do” songstress Sheryl Crow has recommended saving the environment by conserving toilet paper. Writing on her blog, the sunny SoCal girl says, “I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required.” She also says “paper napkins . . . represent the height of wastefulness. I have designed a clothing line that has what’s called a ‘dining sleeve.’ The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another ‘dining sleeve,’ after usage.” Her third idea? A reality show where contestants compete to see who can lead the greenest life. She’s willing to put her body where her mouth is, too. At last night’s White House Correspondent’s dinner, Crow had words with rapping administration star Karl Rove about global warming. By most accounts, Rove was dismissive. The evening finished very uncomfortably when Crow reached out to touch Rove’s arm as he was making his way back to his table. He said, “Don’t touch me.” To which Crow responded, “You can’t speak to us like that, you work for us.” Rove offered this as a rejoinder: “I don’t work for you. I work for the American people.” All that makes us wonder . . . what are you doing to stop global warming?
After promising initial forays into the world of music (her Pussycat Dolls performance, a non-speaking role in a Justin Timberlake video, recording the work of Tom Waits), Scarlett Johansson is now tackling Brit narco-rock greats The Jesus and Mary Chain. The band, who put out their first album mere months after the starlet was born, are reuniting to play a handful of shows at the end of the month. Their Pomona, California performance show will allegedly feature Johansson on backing vocals. Can’t bear to miss it? $100 gets you a chance to check out Scarlett’s pipes.
How much would you pay to hear Scarlett sing?
This episode offers draws…
…and foul draws…
These girls have come so far from their wild days on Flavor of Love!
- Kirsten Dunst says future installments of Spider-Man would flop without her. Yeah, who cares about action? We want Maryann, damn it! [Dlisted]
- Renee Zellweger supposedly has fallen for John Krasinski. Wait. So, does that mean he’s gay? [Best Week Ever]
- Is Mischa Barton going hippie, or is that just her 4/20 costume? [Just Jared]
- Kristin Cavallari brings her unique brand of blandness back to the spotlight. [Popoholic]
- Kevin Federline hangs with a girl who looks more trashy than Britney Spears ever has. Major, major score. [I'm Not Obsessed]
- About 5.1 million people tuned in for Sunday’s premiere of Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School starring Mo’Nique, making it the highest-rated debut ever for a VH1 series. Charming, indeed! [Multichannel News]
- Speaking of Charm School, Schatar and Becky recently were interviewed about their time on the show. "That they want to laugh with me or at me, as long as they’re laughing, that’s what matters," says Schatar. That’s the spirit! [metro]
- If you’re an avid fan of Charm School, check out the Boost Mobile Poll. Answer the weekly questions correctly, and you could win $5,000. That’s only 10 times less than what the Charm School winner gets!
- If you love Saaphyri (and who doesn’t?!), check out this VSPOT extra in which she talks trash on many of her Charm School cast mates. It’s very etiquette-like.
- Don’t get it twisted: Celebrity Fit Club: Men Vs. Women‘s Da Brat is no sell-out. [SOHH.com]
- The Springer Hustle takes you behind the scenes, but don’t forget to go in front, too: check out The Jerry Springer Show‘s official site for more outrageousness.
- Danny Bonaduce has never seemed more broken. In what amounts to a follow-up of the last season of Breaking Bonaduce, watch him plead with Gretchen not to divorce him. Raw stuff. [ExtraTV.com]
- Looking for love? Why not hit up Scott Baio? Tell him that you’re so into him here.
Tom Cruise to Detox 9/11 Victims
The actor believes he can cure those exposed to toxins with Scientology. [CBS]
Victoria Beckham Blows $4000 on Undies
Has posh decided to repay her hubby for spoling her? Enjoy David. [Entertainment Wise]
MTV Stars Too Boring for Porn
Jason Wahler ("Laguna Beach") and Lauren Conrad ("The Hills") are apparently so vanilla in bed that a porn company has killed their sex tape. [TMZ]